Enhance Health Sweepstakes Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Enhance Health Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at https://enhancehealth.com/dolphins and who are [18 years] as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the state of Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Enhance Operating LLC (the “Sponsor” or “Enhance”), Enhance Health LLC, Enhance IFP LLC, or Enhance ACA Plus LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to these Official Rules (the “Rules”): By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Enhance as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 09/22/23 at 12:00 PM ET. and ending 12/01/23. All online entries must be received by 12/01/23 11:59 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at https://enhancehealth.com/dolphins. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules or other specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Enhance. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Enhance.
5. Prizes: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to a Miami Dolphins regular season home game during the 2023-24 NFL season, with the approximate retail value of $600.
There will be four winners selected for this sweepstakes, for a total approximate retail value of $2,400.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Enhance to use winner’s name, image, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Use of any Miami Dolphins game ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket set forth in the 2023-2024 Hard Rock Stadium Ticketback Terms, available at https://www.miamidolphins.com/legal/tickets-terms-conditions. Seat locations shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her(their) jurisdiction(s) of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, as defined by NFL, is not played or held due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. Sponsor, Hard Rock Stadium, and the NFL reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game. The Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any NFL game. In the event that a Miami Dolphins home game does not take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption or postponement, or for any reason beyond the control of the Sponsor, no additional substitution or compensation will be provided. NFL game tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) business days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The selected winner shall sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release.
The receipt by winner(s) of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Enhance, anyone acting on behalf of Enhance, or its respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Enhance reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Enhance may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Enhance. Enhance reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules.
Enhance has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these sweepstakes Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Enhance reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Enhance, Miami Dolphins, Ltd., South Florida Stadium LLC d/b/a Hard Rock Stadium, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Enhance Health, 1550 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise, FL. 33323. Requests must be received no later than January 31, 2024.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Enhance Operating, LLC, 1550 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Sunrise, FL. 33323 Attn: Miami Dolphins
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
16. DISCLAIMER. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL
Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers,
directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, or produced by any of the NFL Entities.
The Miami Dolphins and NFL Entities’ trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to the Miami Dolphins and the NFL Entities. All rights reserved.