SMS Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: MAY 9rd, 2023
- The Enhance Health Promise to our members is to:
- Communicate – We adjust our communication based on your unique view of the world.
- Educate – We empower you with the knowledge to choose the right plan.
- Do the Right Thing – We build your trust by fulfilling our promises and putting you first.
- Support – We have your back for years to come.
SMS messages are a key method of communication we will use to fulfill this promise. By opting into our SMS messages, you will receive important information periodically about Enhance Health and your health insurance plan including:
- Additional benefits and resources you receive as an Enhance Health member
- Changes or updates to your health insurance plan
- Reminders of key dates including the Annual Open Enrollment Period
- Requests for information required to maintain your health insurance plan
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or 888-459-3000.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages periodically. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.